Personal - 2013 SRT Viper



When I was 10 years old, I laid my eyes on a 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10. That day changed my life. Ever since then it was my dream car. In 2003, they redesigned the Viper and in my opinion, it lost its 'muscle'. It was a little heart breaking.

Well. 10 years later. The 'muscle' is back. For the 2013 SRT Viper (a new brand of Dodge) they went back to its roots. I am back in love. I did a couple of different lighting setups for these renders including an HDR Environment setup (courtesy of SMCars.net), as well as a studio lighting setup. I explored a few color options that I thought worked nicely. I think the red with the black stripes looks insane. The model was purchased from 3d02.com. Thanks.







4 comments:

  1. Outstanding Jas! Keep kicking CG ass sir :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Purple, thanks for the kind words. I actually haven't had a chance to do any renders the past few weeks. I've been slacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude this is beyond awesome, you deserve gold. :D

    Cheers from México.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words Aplikator. I am open to gold donations, haha. All the best.

    ReplyDelete