WIP - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera


Since last year, I have been working on modeling a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (on and off). I am finally at a point where I am almost done with the exterior, and I decided to do a grayscale test render to see how the geometry and seams are holding up. I think it is going to look really nice when it is complete. I have the rear assembly left to do (rear bumper, exhaust, grills, etc.). Once that is done, the last step will be to get a lower polygon interior modeled. I am anticipating to have it done over the next few weeks. After that, I can finally put together some awesome renders, so keep an eye out!

Here are a couple of screenshots from Maya to show some of the topology. As usual, comments and feedback are always appreciated.





0 comments:

Post a Comment