Client: Getaway Car Customizer

 

Thanks to the great guys over at Rubber Pixel, I had the opportunity to work on this crazy fun car customizer, for the upcoming Warner Brothers film, "Getaway". Be sure to visit http://apps.warnerbros.com/getaway/carcustomizer/us/ for your chance to build a custom ride, share it with the online gallery or via social networking, and enter for a chance at $20k!


We initially worked on developing a generic looking muscle car. I made some basic concept sketches and we eventually moved forward with modeling. I was responsible for all of the modeling, and there was an ambitious to do list in a short duration of time. The list included multiple hoods, wheels, skirts, lights, spoilers, exhausts, and bumpers. Did I mention the car itself? Yeah, that too. It was definitely a fun modeling peoject.



Below you can see the vehicle model with my favorite options. We still maintained a decent topological workflow even with the time constraints. Once again, a special thanks to Rubber Pixel for giving me the opportunity to work on such a cool gig. Go team!






0 comments:

Post a Comment