Personal - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera


This is my first render using the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera that I modeled. I finally feel like I accomplished something with it. I have been modeling it on and off since last year, and never thought the day would come where I could use it in a render. The interior is still left to model but that is something I will slowly tackle over the next few months. As for this piece, I was originally planning to have the color of the car orange, but the yellow works much better given the colors of the environment (thanks Josh :P).

This will be one of many compositions using the Gallardo, so if you see something that is off or could be improved, let me know so I can make some adjustments for future renders.

Feedbck is always appreciated. Thanks!

(HDR Environment and Backplate from myhdri.com.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment