Personal - 2013 SRT Viper


I woke up this morning and saw a foot of snow outside. Render time. I tried to go a little more stylized with this composition, really pushing hues, saturation, 2D painted elements, as well as loads of optical flares! I also decided to try something new, yellow paint. The official color is called Race Yellow Clear Coat, and I actually think it suits the car nicely. For the lighting, as last time, I implemented Maya 2013's new IBL workflow. This is probably the last time I will mention it since it is my new standard for vehicle setups.

Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

(HDR Environment and Backplate from moofe.com.)

4 comments:

  1. Looking AWESOME! Great new site :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I did it this morning. Found this great template. Overall I think it is much cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    I download the same template as you, but my picture does not appear on the home page, how did you do?
    thanksss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amelie,
    If you go to your blogger setting, under "Layout" tab, you can edit the header and add your own image. Hope that helps. :P

    ReplyDelete