Personal - Volkswagen Golf


Every month HDRI4FREE (hdri4u.com) releases a free HDR set with backplates. It is a great way to expand your portfolio as the locations tend to be diverse. I purchase sets from them regularly, but I was pretty happy that a set as good as this one was free. I tried to go fairly realistic with this render. To be quite honest, I think it is one of the best ones that I have done. Everything seems to work about it. The color palette, perspective, feel, and composition. I cannot stress enough how much the Maya 2013 IBL workflow has improved my work, so if you have not had a chance to explore that, you need to. As mentioned before, Digital Tutors (www.digitaltutors.com) has a great course for it.

Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

(HDR Environment and Backplate from hdri4u.com. Model was provided.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment